A cookie is a small harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It is useful in that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus fighting spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies::
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. So, the exercise of your rights in this sense must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons..
ACTIVATION AND DESACTIVATION OF COOKIES
You can exercise your right at any time to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers..
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the decision to not accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, Google stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties. Except in those cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to that effect. According to Google, they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link.If you want information about the use that Google makes of cookies we attachthis additional link.