What is it?
Concep’s Brand Manual defines the NAD and the personality of your pharmacy providing a 360º vision of the business.
- Personality. More than your identity; demonstrate your essence.
- Differentiation. Bring added value to the product and service.
- Reputation. Be emotionally present.
- Emotion. Create a real and enduring connection with the user.
- Confidence To give a message that is closer to the kind of client.
- Dialogue. Communicate while knowing the client’s opinion.
- Experience. Create an enduring impression.
- Recognition. Going further than is the norm.